I have changed my mind
If you need to return the product you have purchased, we welcome you with open arms. Your satisfaction counts for us. If you change your mind you have 14 days and all our understanding. The return of any Rippotai product in its original conditions of sale, new, unused and undamaged, is free.
Right of withdrawal
The Customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty. To exercise this right, the Customer must send to RIPPOTAI a communication within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Products: by writing an email to email@example.com. The communication must be followed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt.
This communication must be sent by registered letter with return receipt, addressed to:
VIA MELETO, 853
47835 SALUDECIO (RN) - ITALY
Alternatively, you can write a pec to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Customer Service of RIPPOTAI will, once received the communication, open a file for the management of the return and communicate to the Customer the instructions on how to return the Products, which will take place by courier indicated by RIPPOTAI itself.
The right of withdrawal is governed by the following conditions:
- The law applies to the Product purchased in its entirety; therefore if the Product is composed of several components or parts it is not possible to exercise the withdrawal only on single parts of the purchased Product.
- In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, RIPPOTAI will refund the customer the full amount of the returned goods, including shipping costs where applicable, within 14 days from the date on which the notice of withdrawal was received, without prejudice to remaining the right of RIPPOTAI to suspend the payment of the reimbursement until the actual receipt of the goods. The refund will be made using the same payment method used by the Customer, unless the latter has expressly requested a different method. In case of bank transfer, the Customer will be responsible for providing the bank details on which to obtain the refund (account holder, name and address of the Bank and IBAN).
- The law applies to the product still intact in all its parts and complete with the box in which it was shipped. Also in order to guarantee the free return, the Products must be returned in the same box in which have been received.
- In addition to the cases indicated in the Introduction (customer who is not a consumer and / or who requests an invoice), the right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases, pursuant to art. 59 of Legislative Decree 21/2014:
- order of products tailor made, made to measure, customized or clearly personalized;
- order of Products that are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- order of sealed Products that are not suitable for return for reasons of hygiene or related to health protection.
In all cases where the right of withdrawal is excluded, RIPPOTAI will return the purchased Products to the Customer, charging the shipping costs to the same.
Free Return in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal
As a most favorable condition for the Customer, RIPPOTAI fully bears the shipping costs for returning the Products in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal.
In order to benefit from this free shipping, the Customer who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must follow the procedure indicated in the previous article and wait to be contacted by RIPPOTAI to agree on the return of the Products to the courier.
Contact Customer Service, within 14 days of receiving the goods, who will verify your case by writing an email to email@example.com