Sustainability, ecology... nice words? Let's get to the facts
What are we talking about when we talk about eco-sustainability? Wikipedia reports this definition: “Eco-sustainable is what leads to acting in such a way that the consumption of resources is such that the next generation receives the same amount of resources that we received from the previous generation.”
We don't need to become intransigent supporters to safeguard the planet, it is enough to "act" with common sense.
We took some time to define our "map" and share with you our, and your, good daily practices. A promise we make to us and to you to act concretely for the environment and the future of our planet.
- Eco-sustainability is our corporate prerequisite: there is no waste in nature, everything is recyclable, so it must be as achievable as possible in the company.
- For us, marketing also means creating culture: we want to start from this assertion and know how to involve the consumer with a virtuous offer. Of course, generating profit is important to continue offering quality products but it will never be our one and only point of reference, rather a requirement to grow and be able to do better and better.
- Certified and sustainable supply chain: all our partners are required to guarantee the transparency, quality and safety we expect for our products.
- A material can be defined as eco-sustainable when its impact on the environment is reduced to a minimum throughout all the different phases of its life cycle. This is the reason why non-"renewable" materials will be able to find space in our production as long as their use and reuse is virtuous and compatible with non-polluting practices.
- The main requirements of our products and their life cycle are all here:
- during use in domestic environments the product does not release or emit any harmful emissions;;
- the product has a long life and high recyclability at the time of its disposal
- it is the result of a functional and innovative design;
- the production cycle has a low environmental impact, starting from the use of the material used for its transformation;
- We always recover production waste: we do this through recycling in the manufacturing process, and often also by adopting the philosophy of creative reuse in the development of new products;
- we try to use recycled packaging, where possible, and in any case we always use packaging made from recycled and recyclable material;
- optimized transport: from the place of procurement of raw materials to the place of their processing to finally arrive at storage in the warehouse we prefer an entire virtuous path that is as local and concentrated as possible;
- total recyclability of the product at the end of use.
- Our future goals:
- Introduction of further energy efficient, renewable and low polluting production processes;
- Energy efficiency of all production areas
- Support more and more communities and associations that are committed to a better future and environment
- Create more and more jobs in a healthy, constructive and creative working environment, in which no type of discrimination exists.